Button Up & Stitch | Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions
Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of £5 must be paid prior to the workshop taking place. If this payment has not been received your workshop place will become vacant, and you will be unable to attend that workshop. A deposit is the only way to secure your place
- We understand that sometimes things crop up, and we will try to be as flexible as we can in rescheduling your booking to another workshop date, subject to availability.
- Due to limited places of our classes cancellations must be made a week prior to the workshop taking place.
- If cancellations are made after this time a full refund will be given only if the space can be filled.
- Of course, if you’re unable to attend, we are happy for you to send a friend in your place, just let us know their name, phone number and email address in advance of the workshop.
- We remain the right to cancel workshops. In the unlikely event we have to cancel or postpone a workshop due to unavoidable circumstances, we will endeavour to give our guests as much notice as possible. We will happily refund the full fee or transfer your booking to another workshop of the same price, space permitting. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any other costs, expenses or disappointment.
- All sewing machines are used at your own risk as full instructions and guidance will be given prior to using the sewing machines.
- The workshop times are estimates, and may over run.
- Tutors patterns and designs used for the workshops should not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
- Workshops will only commence with the agreement of these terms and conditions.